Meatball Attack Sub
There is something great about ground beef, bread, cheese, and pizza sauce. That something would be the taste, obviously. This was hand delivered by the folks at Gionino's, a local pizza place. Although, this is pretty easy to make at home too!
1. Take ground beef and form beef balls. Season while you form the balls if you dare!
2. Cook the meatballs in any of your favorite pasta/pizza sauce.
3. Take a sub bun and toast it on a skillet with some butter (or a toaster).
4. Once the meatballs are done cooking, put them in the sub bun, with the pasta/pizza sauce!
5. Sprinkle shredded cheese of choice on top and enjoy!