Chicken Alfredo Pasta in a Wok!
Very easy to make and tastes excellent:
1. Boil water and cook your pasta of choice.
2. Once done cooking strain, and put noodles into a large pan (I used a wok!).
3. In another smaller pan cook some sliced up chicken, season if you wish.
4. While the chicken is cooking, pour the alfredo sauce and chopped broccoli into your large pan with the noodles.
5. Cook on medium hit until the sauce is warm, than remove from hit and allow to sit for a couple minutes.
6. Serve with chicken!
Dice chicken breast. Cut broccoli florets. Cook pasta of choice.