New Years Carmel Apple With Yummy Nuts
It is recommended to not try to make the carmel yourself unless you are a Jedi chef and have time on your hands. Instead buy a lot of pure carmel candies, and use those ;)
Also if you are going to "test the carmel before cooking, now is the time!
1) Remove the stem from each apple. Push a wooden stick into the apple where the stem was removed. Do not poke through the top of the apple.
2) Butter a baking sheet so you are ready.
3) Place caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes, stirring once. Allow to cool briefly but do not let to harden yet.
4) Quickly roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated.
5) Then roll in your favorite crushed nuts
6) Place on buttered sheet when and let cool.