Lemon Pepper Salmon Dream
This is my signature dish and a personal favorite. If cooked just right to fish will slide apart and melt in your mouth !!!
- Rinse off the fresh salmon and leave on the skin
- Heat pan on 3/4 heat and coat lightly with vegetable oil
- Place salmon in pan skin side down
- Pour 1 cup of lemon juice over entire fish making sure to make all fish wet
- Heavly coat entire top of fish with lemon pepper
- Cover pan with lid to catch the steam
- Cook until fish is flakey but not over cooked
- Take out of pan and flip upside down. Scrap the skin off of the fish if desired.
Prepare yourself for the best salmon ever !!!!
Oh ya ... For the black beans and yellow rice. Do what I did and read the box ;)